Monday, April 2, 2012

Girl in Print Dress, a Blog Award, and Some News


First off, a young girl in a very pretty print dress. :) Note the ornate chair. I've been noticing a lot of very similar chairs in CDVs lately. They seem to be the most common and popular prop.



Second, Susan from the Dress Diaries has very kindly given me a blog award. :) The Leibster Blog Award is specifically for blogs with under 200 followers.  I always seem to end up picking the same people for these things so if you're reading this and you have less than 200 followers, consider yourself tagged. :)

Third, I have a rather important decision to make. Blogger is getting excessively irritating in one respect; there is a character limit for labels so I can't tag everything in each CDV I post. Thus, I have been pondering a move to Wordpress. They have a great labeling system and things would be much more organized. What do you all think about it?

If you're concerned about following, you can still have my posts show up on your Blogger dashboard even without a Wordpress account; all you have to do is follow the RSS feed and import the feed reader onto your dashboard. Not as difficult as it sounds, I promise you. :) Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment